Thursday, August 14, 2008

Other: On Being Behind

I know I've been quite behind on updating. I can't even really explain why, although it might have something to do with a few factors that a few people might already be aware of. Anyway, I didn't just disappear never to return and I have been intending for awhile to get back in action here. So here's what's going to happen:

I'm going to start posting all of the back information since my last post. Obviously, there is much information that is going to be late. However, this blog's main priority is as a timeline for PSU. Punctuality is also a priority (if only not to end up falling behind), though clearly I haven't met that the past few weeks as it seems I left things in the dust. I'm not going to be creative and write things as if they were just happening, but I might say when things were mentioned. Most everything should be in order and there will probably still be 'updates' (even though I'd know prior to posting if there were any).

So let's get back on track and I'll mention when I'm done catching up (and what's been going on).

2 comments:

Fishboy G5x said...

Hey there,

I did notice something was amiss, but I'm obviously not privvy to any reason why. I hope all is well for you.

This did highlight one issue; I clearly rely on PSU TImes too much, so much so that I missed the start of the MAG rerun!

I didn't see any update on my Google home page, where I've linked the RSS feed, so, I assumed nowt was happening. D'oh!

Anyway, I just wanted you to know that this website is still my one source for PSU information.

If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Cheers,

Fb.

S-T-H said...

Ah, things will be explained. I really wasn't expecting to drop off for that long. I am sorry though, I did mean to make a post earlier about stuff.