Wednesday, June 25, 2008

General: Maintenance for June 27th

It would seem that there will be no maintenance for 360 servers according to Japan.

However, it seems there may still be for PC/PS2 servers. I know that they are reactivating authentication checks this week to once again completely tie together billing and the game servers. Once I know for sure if and when there will be downtime I'll update this post.

There is some unfortunate news about the coming weeks that I will be posting soon, but I wanted to get this out of the way at least.

Update: There is in fact a maintenance for tonight for PC/PS2. They will be restoring billing authentication, so you need to make sure that you have an active account to be able to play again afterwards. Links added.

JP 360 No Maintenance
PC/PS2 Server Maintenance
PlaySega

No comments: