Sunday, January 20, 2008

Other: 200th Post Spectacular

It's been about five months now. Here's a reminder about the feed (I'll link them permanently later):

Atom: http://psutimes.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
RSS: http://psutimes.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

Not too much is different than the last check in and I think I'll hold off on the random stat breakdown. I have noticed a difference from my perspective though. Lately, instead of posting my 1-2 posts a day consistantly, they've been in several day bursts. Not to worry though, there are other reasons for this that aren't me getting bored of it.

I know I hadn't posted about Maximum Attack G or Phantasy Star Portable. Confusing, I know. I'm sure I'll do it, even though it's a little bit late. They are pretty big stories of course. Can't really understand why I kept holding off on it.

I'm also going to put up a permanent link to an incoming post I'm going to use for comments and suggestions. I know I don't get that many as it is, so hopefully having a specific area for them will help. I really do appreciate any criticism. The entire point of this site is to help people get the information they need. Most of the time the only evidence of this is the search engine data. I'm looking for anything from comments about how much focus I put on each platform to suggestions on new post categories. There's always room for improvement.

1 comment:

Fishboy g5x said...

Congratulations! :)

Still the only PSU site I really need, so, thanks for that.