Monday, December 24, 2007

Other: Happy Holidays



I hope everyone is enjoying the time off they are probably getting, however long that may be.

It is said that there will be a special edition of the PSU Community Podcast later tonight, so look out for that one.

A few days ago, PSOBB users found that the 906 error that has plagued the servers for a few weeks was lifted. Hopefully we won't see any more problems as bad as that one in these last few months that the servers are open. I've been catching up on some various games, but I'll be back on there soon. I've been wanted to play again for awhile now, but projects and that error pretty much prevented me. I hope that I'll see some familiar faces come back to the game.

I'm currently preparing something interesting for the end of the year. I may be asking for some help soon enough, as I think it would put much more variety into it. More details will come when I'm a bit more organized. Until then, stay tuned. And play some more Sega games...okay?

No comments: