Saturday, October 13, 2007

Other: Podcast Embedding

I embedded the PSU Podcast into each relevant post. It's good since the Switchpod pages are rather messy. The only problem is that it seems for me it plays a little bit at the beginning before the 'no autoplay' part kicks in. This especially isn't great if you search for 'podcast'. It still isn't really ok with me if that happens each time someone visits the main page.

So if anyone knows what's up, I'd like to hear it. Or if you simply want to say whether this happens or not with your browser (and which one you have) that would be great too.

3 comments:

EspioKaos said...

I don't seem to be having any issues with it. (I'm using Firefox version 2.0.0.7.)

PSU_Castor said...

I'm using Mozilla Firefox as well, all seems to be working fine. I'll give it a shot with IE later and see if it starts to autoplay.

S-T-H said...

Hmm, it seems to be fine for me now. Those last couple of times must have been a fluke or something.