Saturday, October 27, 2007

Other: Holiday Themes

I'm going to be changing the colo[u]r scheme a bit for the various upcoming holidays as well as to just mix it up a bit. Halloween is a good time to settle into it with a simple change to orange on black from blue. I guess it also sorta relates to AotI. It was a hard choice not to do it right now, but November may see a similar scheme with a dark green background. If anything gets too crazy though, just tell me and I'll change it.

If I had a banner, I'd change that too. Unfortunately, I haven't quite gotten one yet.

1 comment:

Fishboy G5x said...

Hi,

I just noticed, and chuckled at, your inclusion of the [u] in the American spelling of the word colour.

It's nice to know that you are taking extra care not to alienate the non-American readership.

Still loving the site, now on my mobile RSS reader too! ^^

Thanks again.