Thursday, September 13, 2007

Xbox 360: Chatpad Patch Possible

Clumsyorchid has given an update on the chatpad issue:

I got word that development has addressed the issue with Microsoft and is
waiting on the required spec to implement it. Still not a quick turnaround, but
its good to know the right people are talking about how to resolve it. So it's
in process, more details as they become available.
I'd say that's a pretty fast turn around. It's almost like only two posts ago I was just posting about them sending MS a message about it. The thing has only been out for a week now so it looks like progress is being made quickly. I do apologize if it ends up looking like I'm giving this topic too much time, but it will be interesting to see how fast MS and Sega are able to resolve this type of thing if and when they do.

Perhaps this will even help the other PSU patch go through for 360.

Messenger Kit Discussion Thread

No comments: